NUMBAS is a web-based e-assessment system developed at Newcastle University. It consists of a set of tools which produce SCORM-compliant exam packages, with an emphasis on maths. In this project, NUMBAS was used in Athlone Institute of Technology and Maynooth University.
An expert guide to using these NUMBAS quizzes is available.
If you log in to NUMBAS, quizzes which have been developed are available on
- An Introduction to Statistics/Probability
- An Introduction to Complex Numbers and De Moivre’s Theorem
- An Introduction to Series
- Second Order Differential Equations & Laplace Transforms
Material has also been developed on the following topics:
- One to One and Onto Functions
- Inverse Functions
- Critical Points
Return to Project Resources